Nobles & family,
We are excited to announce our family activities and NEED you to RSVP, ASAP to secure your (or families) position. Spots are limited.
Make “Destination Daytona” a family vacation. Bring your kids, grand kids, nieces and nephews. Heck, bring the neighbor’s along as well.
Fortunately for you, the 2017 Convention will be in Sunny Daytona Beach, a world-renowned vacation destination and we are lining up great activities to keep your family entertained and engaged. This trip can double as your family vacation!
Below is a sneak peak of what we have in store for you, but only if you RSVP, remember seating is limited.
Special pricing has been arranged!
- Ponce De Leon Inlet lighthouse- enjoy the history and breath taking views.
- Marine Science Center- Get to learn about sea life and touch many species!
- Museum of Arts & Sciences- both a day trip for kids and a week long summer camp!
- Daytona Lagoon (water park / arcade / rock climbing)- need we say more- FUN FUN!
- YMCA- (special activities for our Shrine kids)
- Glow stick Beach Party (ages 15-17) – uhhhh YES PLEASE.
- Sand Castle sculpting, both a show and lessons.- so cool.
- Surf Lessons – because why not!
- Many activities are being coordinated within the Hotels that are hotel specific (don’t let the kids miss out)
- Child care with activities planned by certified teachers will be available during the meetings.
And if for no other reason, just be lazy and enjoy our beautiful beaches !!!