Make “Destination Daytona” a family vacation. Bring your kids, grand kids, nieces and nephews. Heck, bring the neighbor’s along as well.
Fortunately for you, the 2017 Convention will be in Sunny Daytona Beach, a world-renowned vacation destination and we are lining up great activities to keep your family entertained and engaged. This trip can double as your family vacation!
Below is a listing of just a few of the events/activities you can find in the Daytona Beach Area. These activities are not sponsored or endorsed by the Imperial Committee. We are just providing a list of a few of the favorites in the area. Please contact them directly to schedule your trips or activities.
- Ponce De Leon Inlet lighthouse- enjoy the history and breath taking views. [visit website]
- Marine Science Center- Get to learn about sea life and touch many species! [visit website]
- Museum of Arts & Sciences- both a day trip for kids and a week long summer camp! [visit website]
- Daytona Lagoon (water park / arcade / rock climbing)- need we say more- FUN FUN! [visit website]
- YMCA- (special activities for our Shrine kids) [visit website]
- Surf Lessons – because why not! A few options are below.
Many activities are being coordinated within the Hotels that are hotel specific (don’t let the kids miss out)
And if for no other reason, just be lazy and enjoy our beautiful beaches !!!